View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
And when the Flames are out in the first round and joining the Oil on the golf course, who cares what Neal and Lucic did in the qualifiers. 2 guys who only show flashes of their former selves now. 2 teams traded dead weight. Both were better with their new teams. Will both be back? Maybe not. I still think Oil got the better of the deal.

We got some upsets in the qualifying round and there will be upsets in the playoff rounds. Unless your team is hoisting the cup at the end, they all sucked lol. I think with Seattle coming, a lot of players will be nervous that they are up for grabs.
And there could be players more than happy to be unprotected in hopes they get to leave a dumpster fire club and go to a club with less expectations and pressure. The cap isn’t budging so there will be good players left unprotected. Could be another successful expansion club on the horizon just like the Knights.

Vegas Knights have been in the league for a whopping three years. 2 division championships and 1 conference championship. They are a better club than the spoon fed Edmonton Oilers who have been getting first rounders over and over..

So tell me, why would a player be scared to go to an expansion club?

Last edited by 1899b; 08-09-2020 at 12:48 PM.