View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W921 View Post
I'm allergic to everything I love. Cows,horses,haying etc. I also have asma. Anyway my tractor has no air conditioning. Baling greenfeed, after one short day my lungs where on fire and I had to quit. Next morning broke out in bubbles and was coughing some blood so that day a wore a covid mask baling and things went mucvh better although because of sweat the mask sticks to your face and is really uncomfortable with glasses.
I still hate the thoughts of wearing one in public.
I think we are all going to end up getting it. We will live or we will die. I think masks might just drag on things.
Can you imagine how it must be for a Muslim woman in a burka in all this heat. I dont know how they can work. Remember not so long ago the talk was about how dehumanizing it was for woman to be forced to cover up? We dont hear much about this anymore.
I agree with what you said above. Im in my mid seventies and compromised and i feel like im just delaying the inevitable. Cant believe most of us wont get Covid eventually. In my case i already have a DNR in place. Not going to prolong things getting intubated.