View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
My son, who lives down there, needed to be reminded after he said something very similar, that it's not about the impact to himself. As a 23 year old who's healthy, he is likely not to be impacted adversely if he did contract the virus.

The important thing we reminded him was that taking precautions and acting responsibly could save someone else's life.

Seems to me many people either don't care about others, while others don't believe this could impact them or their loved ones, while others think it's a hoax. The other side of the coin is people locking themselves up in a closet and crying all day.

We just all need to do what's best for everyone, take any and all precautions we can, and not be selfish. Not to much to ask in my opinion. But to minimize and discount this could be an awful mistake.

I can't imagine what +4 weeks from now looks like in the US.
Good grief man. One is a Doctor, one a Lawyer, one a university professor, one a Physio therapist, one a Nurse and the list goes on. They have a bit of a clue of what’s going on. Their perception is in STARK contrast to yours. Maybe you should listen to your son.

-Billy Molls