View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillG View Post
All of these numbers still do not explain why if the virus was here in Dec. was there no out break then. No body was social distancing no one wore a mask. People were crowded in stores shopping no out break. Then in March we were told we had anout break and locked down and people got sick. Some where along the line they the experts we are to trust with our lives are lying to us. Am I the only one seeing this. People there is more to this then just a viral out break.

Oh and Bessiedog my mother passed away 15 years ago thanks for not thinking before you speak.
If the virus was here in December, it was here in such small numbers that it wasn't noticed. People may have been infected and placed in hospital, but it wasn't recognized. I'm sure their death certificate noted that they died of a community acquired pneumonia. The more infections that occur in the community, the more the virus can spread. Can you remember Northern Italy? How about New York? If I was someone that had any chronic health issues, I would be very, very careful.