View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Andersen View Post
How about 110>120 days each year for the past 45 years fishing, if I recall every stream and river, 80 streams from the 49th to Peace River plus another 60 lakes or ponds. That doesn’t include Sask, Manitoba, BC, Montana, Wyoming, NWT or Idaho.
In that time the yearly average of fish according to my written records was <>1100 with years exceeding 1600 and some years 900.
I fish with rods that are on their third set of guides and I install the best there is. One rods on my web site may have landed over 5,000 trout.
Like I said, experience.

Don
Don, I’m sorry, but you’re not answering my initial questions. As for experience, we all have had many experiences and those are anecdotal. I have FF’d all over the world as well, India, Iceland, Amazon, Central America, Alaska, Bahamas, Washington, Oregon and all over western and northern Canada. Is it anecdotal then? Is my opinion moot because I’ve fished for more than just salmonids? I don’t understand this thread, but thanks for your feedback. Sorry we couldn’t converse properly.

Thanks.