View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
I will wear one if I have to be near people
So far by shopping early once a week and online ordering I've been able to avoid people altogether.
I had to wear a mask almost daily when working, what I see is most that aren't used to wearing one they are constantly adjusting it or touching their faces more than they normally would then touching surfaces with their hands.

Do you wash the cloth mask every time it's worn ? If not what ever you hocked up is still on the mask you will touch it with yours hands to put on again.

Most masks are made for single use will people use a $2 mask to go to 7-11 then dispose?

Avoid people whenever possible
My daughter made a bunch of cloth masks. So if I go into a fishing store again I can wear it...then toss it in with a load of wash and wear another should the need arise.

Don’t need to throw out masks. For disposable masks...pull them off by the straps...don’t touch the front. Place in a sunny window for 48 hours. Then good to go again.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin