View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 09:42 AM
Banned

Same, i have a webley alecto pistol (rebranded zoraki hp01).

It's a pistol, multi-stroke pneumatic, super accurate and very powerful. Reasonably compact also. I was an air pistol nut for a long time, had the built 2240's, benjamins, weihrauch hw45's etc. But the buck for me as a pester with power has stopped with this webley alecto pistol.

Believe you buy as a .22 cal and the normal model is recommended 3 strokes, i think it gets to mid 400's fps on 3. They have a 'magnum' model in international markets where a longer barrel sticks out the front that says 4 strokes allowed but it puts the .177 cal version about 700 fps so you won't see those for sale here, it even puts the .22 cal over the line also.

However, there is no difference between the models, the internals are identical, take that however you like. There is a bleed screw you can tighten to regulate the pressure/velocity which will likely come set to relieve pressure for our market, it does seal completely if you tighten it down so you can get max poke out of the .22 and still be under the line.

And you can order the .177 cal barrel at the same time, but you'd have to run the heavy 10.5 gr type pellets to stay under the line on 3 strokes. In other words...this thing has power.

Anywhoo, i was pounding gophers with a red dot on mine and kept up with the kids just fine, they were shooting air rifles weihrauch hw30s with scopes. For a pistol, it stones things as good as any i've had or tried in past 25 years.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 04-22-2020 at 09:50 AM.