View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 05:20 PM

Everyone that has asked to join either via PM or on this thread have been sent an invite. So far 4 are enrolled in the AOF Poker Club.

The first tournament starts at 7 pm today. You need to register in the AOR Poker Club section. To find the home games, look to the bottom right of the poker stars windows for the Icon. I believe you need to play from a computer versus an iPad, however open to be corrected on that point.

If you sign up for Poker Stars and get your free chips you should be able to play today. If need be, every 4 hours thereafter you can log into poker stars to collect 15,000 more free chips in order to play the next tournament.

If you need to learn poker...best we play for real money. LOL. Just kidding. Learn as you go and also poker stars has learning materials to review.

Whose excited!

Stepping out for a bit, when I return I will look for new people looking to join.

Thanks

Sun
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin