View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloopbloob View Post
This is what I've been saying all along, and getting picked apart as spreading fear. I'm really not. I saw this trend in the initial stages, and the numbers are scary. Created my own spreadsheet/graph. Numbers are false, and only going to get worse when they can no longer hide the truth. It will keep growing, and surpass SARS. Even with published numbers, this is exponential transmission to the factor of 3.9. That is huge. Wait for a few wicked mutations, and see how the numbers change. Not fear mongering, just saying, be on the safe side y'all, while you can. Supplies of masks are drying up.
As I’ve pointed out to you before, you’re not using reliable numbers. We don’t have a good idea of the infection rate or severity as a result right now. The numbers could also be skewed due to in hospital patients with weakened immune systems contracting the disease. Need more data before we really know what we’re dealing with.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill