View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
I am not going to debate you on abortion and where I should focus my efforts. lol. Go create your own thread.

If people don't take this seriously, diseases like this can morph and become much worse in a short period of time. MER virus which is in the same family killed 36% of people infected. Our world is too interconnected. Containment can only happen if it is acted upon quickly. Sure it can be fear mongering to get media attention but at what point does a person start to pay attention and take it serious?
I just told you when to take it seriously. When it starts killing healthy young adults. Until then its worth keeping an eye on, but I wouldn't worry to much about it. And they most likely can't contain it. They can't even contain viruses that are transmitted solely by contact, let alone if it's airborne or able to be spread via other animals.

You also can't be to worried about innocent babies if your not willing to take a stand against abortion.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill