View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post
Well perhaps the thread name should be changed to "Oilers Fanboy Club, where never is heard a discouraging word"

It seems whenever a little reality and honesty gets interjected from outside the fanboy club feelings get hurt.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Your beef shouldn't be about a Flames fan or two, you should direct your dissatisfaction to the Oilers organization.

They have let your city and fan base down over the last 15 years in unparalleled fashion, current season included. The team is still a house of cards with very little depth and secondary scoring or quality, consistent goal tending. The team is one serious injury away to the "anointed one" from a front row seat at the draft lottery for the umpteenth year in a row.

Flames fans would like nothing more than to take the credit, but this sad story is a home grown tire fire. Nothing more, nothing less.

BD, look forward to reading some of your comments on the Flames thread, you seem to be there often.
Haven't been there since the 19th and my last comment was "boy this is an entertaining game" and I poked fun at Dead Moose.

When I do go to the Flames thread I talk about hockey 90% of the time and poke a little a fun the rest of the time. But I don't spend 99% of my post ripping the Flames apart and insulting the organization and their fans. Carry on as you will. Oilers are in a rough patch right, and if it makes you feel better to keep coming here to only rub it in, then have at it.

Causes it is only the internet anyways, and you might be a 10 year old boy for all I know.