View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foonus View Post
I don't see the issue at all. Clearly telling you I don't have any trapping lines or license so all I can do is trap legally on my own land with landowners permit, and hunt on others with permission.

Why are you trying to create problems this is common knowledge? Only agenda I see is someone trolling every post I make and that someone is you Dave? what gives?
Your posts do raise questions. Like, how do you trap without proper gear.

And, if you are a trapper you would know that you can't sell fur without either a resident license or a registered line license.
You also can not set snares for Coyote without either a Resident license or a registered license.

I wonder how you come to the conclusion that you are a trapper if all you are doing is hunting Coyotes and perhaps snaring rabbits as a land owner.

I'm not saying you aren't a trapper, but what you have said thus far would leave the impression you are not.

And by the way, there is no such thing as a land owner trapping license.

As a land owner you can trap a few species not classed as fur bearing and a couple of species of fur bearing animals such as beaver and Coyote for damage control,without a license, but you can't sell the hides without a trapping license.

George Bernard Shaw