View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmansteve View Post
I haven't made any autism claim. Maybe you should re-read my post as you clearly didn't understand something.

No because I generally mistrust vaccines. I don't trust the government or pharmaceutical companies to ensure they are safe. Easier just to accept the risk of these mostly-minor diseases.
Interesting. You say you are knowledgeable however none of these have aluminum adjuvant in them. Also not considered minor if you get it bad. For instance measles can kill...that isn’t minor is it?

You appear to fall into the purely paranoid conspiracy theory type. That the historical data and reems of data proving vaccines are safe and necessary is instantly discounted because of a feeling you get from conspiracy sites you have visited on the internet that have no factual basis for vaccines being a problem.

Just want to be clear in case others reading somehow give any credence to your personal and ill informed opionion.

Sun
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin