View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
So your fine with ‘freeloading’ in the name of ‘rights’...?

That’s an asinine idea and your languishing on other people’s effort. That’s distasteful to me.
If more people like you ‘choose’ not to, then herd immunity goes away... kinda like welfare fraudsters... they don’t break the system.... yet....,
Except I am vaccinated, because I could voluntarily make the choice. You seem to miss the fact that making it mandatory could reduce the number of people who are vaccinated. There’s literally nothing to gain by making it mandatory and everything to lose. Especially when you consider there will be NO reduction in outbreaks. As I said I’m not property of the Canadian government, and I will not allow the government to dictate what they can inject me with for various reasons. I can also guarantee you I’m not the only person who feels this way because the dominant religion in this country warns against receiving something that restricts your ability to buy and sell.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill