View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Bossman.
I feel so sorry for your family and those around you that you may effect. You are spewing dangerous garbage and shouldn't be allowed this platform to do it.

Anyone that listens to this crap should be shown the door as well.

Do not get me wrong I am 100% up for a great discussion but you are playing with fire.

I hope our current Gov comes up with a way of making people like yourself say the hell out of the general population. Vaccinate, Don't vaccinate. Up to you. But leaving your house is up to society.
How do you know I'm spewing dangerous garbage? Because it disagrees with the government's official recommendation, what your grade 6 teacher told you, or what is most popularly believed in society? Hardly the barometer of truth. Einstein was correct when he said that "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth". Unfortunately, unthinking respect for authority is the rule nowadays.

From the paper I linked in my last post:

Quote:
We previously showed that poorly biodegradable aluminum-coated particles injected into muscle are promptly phagocytosed in muscle and the draining lymph nodes, and can disseminate within phagocytic cells throughout the body and slowly accumulate in brain.
Quote:
Concerns about the use of aluminum adjuvants have emerged following (i) recognition of their role at the origin of the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion in 2001 (3, 4), which revealed fundamental misconception of their adjuvant effect and pointed out their unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence (4); and (ii) demonstration of their apparent capacity to migrate in lymphoid organs and then disseminate throughout the body within monocyte-lineage cells and progressively accumulate in the brain (5).
Quote:
In spite of their long usage, the literature has pointed out that the adjuvanticity mechanisms of aluminum salts remain basically unknown despite most active investigation in the field in recent years (21, 22).
Quote:
Aluminum has long been identified as a neurotoxic metal, affecting memory, cognition and psychomotor control, altering neurotransmission and synaptic activity, damaging the blood–brain barrier (BBB), exerting pro-oxidant effects, activating microglia and neuroinflammation, depressing the cerebral glucose metabolism and mitochondrial functions, interfering with transcriptional activity, and promoting beta-amyloid and neurofilament aggregation (56).
Quote:
Concerns about long-term biopersistence of alum largely depend on the ability of alum particles to reach and exert toxicity in remote organs. This ability has been suggested by several studies (64–67). The reference study on aluminum hydroxide biodisposition used isotopic 26Al-enriched alum injected in the rabbit muscle: 26Al was weakly eliminated in the urine (6% on day 28) and was detected in lymph nodes, spleen, liver, and brain (13).