View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear guy View Post
Who knows if they take pics or not. They do their thing when you are out of the room and did not let me in there during the process. Only when they were finished was I allowed in and I assume this is the way most places do it.
I have zero faith in what goes on now after reading these stories. Boy are there going to be a pile of short sheep shot this year. Sad as they most likely will be an inch legal if measured according to the regs and not the socket.
And by what I can tell I think that sheep posted is legal.
This is what my sheep hunting partner and I have been saying about a lot of sheep that are going to come up short. I asked an officer about this and he said oh no you'll still get the same results with the cape off. I said no you won't as the front of the eye is smaller with the cape on as opposed to cape off and now here we sit talking about this very thing. It sounds like everyone is getting to go into the rooms when sheep are being registered, except for the Lethbridge office. When I phoned to make an appointment I was told to bring it in they will get to it when they get to it. I said to them what's the point in phoning for an appointment then, and told them I only want to take 1 day off work as opposed to 2 days off. So when I finally did get to take it in they made sure no officer or biologist was present before or after to answer any questions. I think this is super dickish on there part. It's a good thing the 1 officer's father in law lives next door to me as when the off duty officer came to his place only then could I ask questions about this new setup they are using.

Last edited by ram crazy; 10-10-2019 at 06:02 AM.