View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hunter Okotoks View Post
And some people are willing to justify the illegal actions of some people just because they put on a certain uniform when they go to work. You guys are willing to look the other way when Law Enforcement acts inappropriately without even thinking. See, I can play that game too.
Not at all.. I know there are bad LEO's, and they should be punished appropriately, using the proper channels.

Quote:
All we have is one side here and the Police have said that they will not comment. Why are some people so quick to label someone as being a Liar and a criminal who is looking for a payout when there is nothing to corroborate those accusations?
re:liar, why do you think his story is true? I'm allowed to question it, I believe there is some truth to it, but people's recollection of events immediately after they happen (specifically a high stress situation) are typically emotional, irrational and not usually the exact events. And in the video he is clearly emotional (rightfully so?).

David's story IMHO lost all credibility as soon as he started the video.. IF his story is true, lawyer up, they would have a hayday with this, don't get on social media looking for sympathy. That's why I don't believe most of his story.