View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_AOL View Post
Slow down there cowboy..

You guys really need to give your head a shake (you've already bought into the SJW koolaid this guy is feeding you, so you won't understand).

A gun was (allegedly) shot at civilians. RCMP are following protocol. Secure scene. End of story. That's what they were trying to do. Doesn't matter who is at that property, they are detained, until the scene is secure.

You guys really have no idea how law enforcement works. I'm done here.
Is that how law enforcement protocol works? Call a guy who peacefully surrenders a retard? Purposely destroy his property? Let his kids run around naked through a supposed “crime scene”?

You have no clue, same as the attending officers that evening. A bunch of inflated ego rookies with little to no common sense. They heard gun, that’s all they needed to run rampid with no recourse for their actions. Had there been an officer in charge that actually had some expirience and common sense, this never would have made headlines.

I was at a residence that was surrounded and raided because of an alleged abduction. A friend and his drunk girlfriend were at a store in Lac La Biche when she started getting belligerent so he put her in the car and started to drive back to the cabin. She was so wasted she tried jumping out of the car while they were driving down the highway (I was behind them and saw him reach over and yank her back into her seat). Apparently someone else saw it as well and called the cops. I assume they followed us back to the cabin.

By the time we got to the cabin she must have had a mood swing because all was well. 10 minutes after getting to the cabin we were surrounded. Cops came in, asked if there was any firearms to which we said no, but we never thought that the handgun on the kitchen table counted because it was a pellet gun. Things got a little loud, guns were drawn and they asked why we said there was no firearms. We let them know it was a pellet gun, they verified it, asked a bunch of questions, mostly directed to my friend and his wasted girlfriend, then we all laughed and had a great evening. Nobody was arrested, crime scene was secured, nobody was hurt, a job well done by the law enforcement and a lesson learned.

The exact same approach could have been taken in this scenario. The cops could have gotten enough information from the complainant to do their job in a professional manner. They did not, and if they did this is even worse than I thought.