View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:14 PM

So if the two guys in the field were shooting at the neighbour as she claimed, then why were they not charged with attempted murder? If that neighbour was able to get a good look at the men and give a description to the Police, then there should be shots against the side of the house.

If the Police believe that she is lying about it and decided to use the Police as retaliation for her dog getting trimmed up, then SHE should be charged with filing a false police report and should be sued by this man for the distress she caused to him and his family.

You would think that Police Officers could use problem solving skills in many of these cases and recognize that people in the country have firearms and that people shoot recreationally and at animals. Instead, they respond with full force, escalate situations, and put people in harm's way. I'm sure that the first couple of cops on scene would have been told by the two guys out in the pasture that they were shooting gophers with .22's and that should have been the end of it. I think that many of the new crop of cops love being able to intimidate people and to break out the hardware whenever they are able to justify it.

Btw, since when did it become a crime to: "Shoot Wildlife On Property"? Sounds to me like they are grasping at straws and wanted to lay any charge they could think of in order to justify their actions. Seems odd that they don't want to make any further comment considering the video that's out there. If the man is lying, then why are they just letting it all slide and making their statement about: "keeping everyone safe"? I don't think that I like the idea of a bunch of cops pointing their rifles at me and my family for our safety....