View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
When you to get where you want to be, you can go the keto way of eating from Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday loosen up the diet and eat carbs. I have been eating this cyclical keto way for a while. There are Facebook groups dedicated to this cyclical keto way of eating. It’s up to the individual person but it works for me. It’s very similar to Dr. Mauro DiPasqule’s Anabolic Diet.
Read that cheat days may not be healthy. Thinking is get your weight down on Keto then go off and eat healthy and in moderation with appropriate portions.

That being said...make a scrumptious dish last night. Very keto friendly.

Roasted Garlic baby bok choy.

Take baby bok choy and cut a bit of the bottom off so the leaves come off like celery. Wash, dry and then place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper on the bottom. Sprinkle some avocado oil on as well as pepper, Himalayan sea salt and minced garlic. Cook at 425 for 10 minutes. Pull out and turn over and I sprinkled a bit more salt and pepper and oil and in for another 10 minutes.

Very tasty hot out of the oven. Yum.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin