View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Nykstra

How old is your gun? Just wondering if they made a much better trigger a long time ago, or if they have recently improved them, cause the one I had truly sucked. Also, I was not impressed with the rear peep sight. It would move up and down on the elevation ramp very easily and there was no way to set the elevation and make it stay there. Final question, what is with the magazine zip tied to the gun? Mine was a break action single shot and yours looks like it is too. Is it just a way to carry more ammo, and does yours have the 5 shot ammo holder by the butt plate. Glad yours is working out good for you.
Id say about 7 to 10 years old, cant remember exactly. It did come with the plastic snap in ammo holder on the stock, but they always came out with the slightest bump. Attached by ziptie is a savage rimfire 10 round magazine, it has a lot of ridges in its design and its easy to hold in place. It puts a new round about an inch from where you put it in the chamber. No fumbling rounds from a pocket.

It is a very simple design. Theres only about 3 parts inside and easy to take the receiver apart to clean it out.

The sights are plastic and the cheap metals and plastic rail materials are definately disappointing.

Last edited by Nyksta; 04-06-2019 at 05:45 PM.