Thread: Wild sheep
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZR View Post
The die off in the 80’s really skews the numbers, so you can say what ever you want. The seventh ram that was shot in 2018 was the premier’s tag which was shot in November, so there is another skew in the numbers,and from what I was told when I asked that 2 of the six others were short rams.
RZR I'm not sure what to say to you; the build up to 1980 skews the numbers as well. Maybe there is a lot of info not in the registration reports, who knows but what everyone is basing their opinions on is in those reports. This is what I've come up with based on my interpretations of the numbers. I definitely could have made some mistakes and I'm more than willing to look at other analysis of the numbers.

You also mentioned a draw tag, don't forget the numbers I put up earlier include comparisons to draw zones like 410, 408 and 438 as well.

Maybe there are a couple in there that look suspicious but they have them listed as legal. Regardless I've used them in the average so the numbers stand even with some suspect rams.