View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
When you say accuracy was never an issue do you mean you’re not worried about accuracy? We all have different ideas of what’s accurate. My idea of accurate is sub 1/2 moa, is that the kind of accuracy you’re talking about? If you had to guess, what’s the round count over the past 34yrs?

I’ll probably put over 500rds through my new rifle this year and I’d prefer not to erode the throat out of it within the first 5 years, proper barrel break in will help clean my barrel in the future and theoretically help prolong the life of my barrel
I mean I can literally drill hole for hole with this rifle. It’s a .243 win and I used to shoot gophers in the summer time with this rifle and carry on into sheep season and the deer season. I reload and would get all my reloading supplies from the States. 1 pound of powder cost me $5.99, primers were $5.00 for a case and bullets were $5.00 for a hundred rounds. I wouldn’t even want to guess how many rounds have gone down the barrel of this rifle and it still a tack driver.