View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxclaro View Post
Every winter this happens...I start thinking that next year I gotta go on vacation during winter to break up the monotony a bit. Problem is I have no idea where I would want to go. Most people's description of their vacation leaves me feeling like it would be a terrible waste of money. I don't drink, gamble or enjoy swimming around in other people's pizzwater, so that seems to restrict the options somewhat. Wife won't go to Mexico after watching Narco's lol, and honestly besides seeing the Mayan ruins or fishing I don't think it holds much interest for me. I'm considering going to Vegas for SHOT show next year, spend a couple days there while the wife sees some shows, then maybe head out and do some sightseeing. That's the best I can come up with so far.

What are you guys doing? Anyone go someplace nicer and just get an AirBnB or Vrbo? Thought about doing that in Florida or some place like that where I can just spend the days fishing quietly somewhere, or if I'm lucky maybe even a little bow hunting...any suggestions on what to look into?
Do you guys Golf? Shopping high on the list? Enjoy museums? So many fun things to do that don't have to be about the beach. Go travelling, dont go on Vacation.