View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
If that was bullied and threatened to you, then you really need to get out of your moms basement. If I told you he was squinting at the computer while typing, that would probably make you pee yourself a bit.
Grow a pair of balls would you. So tired of the offended, threatened people on line these days. (This goes for all sides of any argument BTW)
It was childish regardless if you're tired or not. And hes the only one voicing his opinion in the echo chamber of a forum.
So I'd call that having balls. Wouldn't you?
I grew up in the area too and im with him. I'm tired of citiots driving up from Calgary and Edmonton and trashing the place on a long weekend. To be fair I am ignorant to the proceedings that happened in castle and porcupine areas and will be researching that. But as for limiting exposure to atvs and resource extraction I am all for it. Between the clearcutting and the offroading we are really disrespecting some beautiful country.

To be fair I still agree with random camping though, as well as atving. We just need some regulation.