View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Test target is sub half inch using Nosler factory ammo, not even the load developed by Gunwerks.

Why are you worried so much about how much my rifle costs? I’ve had plenty of rifles that shoot better than the target you posted, and they probably cost somewhere in the same neighborhood as your rifle. Now if I want to sell my new rifle I can buy 10 more just like yours. Chances are I probably won’t though.
Well what I think is this thread is about you bragging but now some how you've turned it to me? Like i said it is a fine rifle and I hope it meets and exceeds your expectations. You're always going on about light weight. Is yours light weight? Don't appear to be if my run of the mill Browning is lighter. Will it shoot better? Hopefully but maybe not. As you said there's lots of guns that'll outshoot my Browning. Maybe just possibly you're a better shot? I have found in my experience is that the more expensive the gun won't make me shoot any better but a good long pull on a dumarier silver regular sure helps.