Thread: landowner tags
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkdiesel View Post
“The majority of residents do” That’s an interesting statement

Have you had your thesis published already ? I’d love to read the research you’ve used to back up your statement ! lol
I’m going to guess it’s just as credible as the sources you’ve acquired the “Outfitters in their zones feel entitled to the biggest and best animals & literally will do anything to get residents kicked off land or out of the area” opinion from !

You are obviously far more intelligent then me ! I completely lack the ability to fabricate false narratives in my own mind in an attempt to push my personal agenda with fallacies !

I’ve never been called a pastor before although me and the big guy upstairs have talked a few times. I also don’t work for free, so likely won’t be donating all my hunts, the family still needs to eat.

I’m actually on a day off from my hard work, enjoying some quiet time alone in a hotel room 4000 kms from my family. Dallas Safari Club starts up Thursday and I have to set up the booth tomorrow. But no worries, on Monday when I fly home, load up the truck with wolf bait, drive 12 hours north away from my family again to continue predator control in my concession, I’ll think about getting a real job, and actually doing some hard work for a change 👍
I'm a resident and have no problem with it.
Outfitting like almost every business is a gamble and takes dedication and a lot of hard work. As is ranching and farming. Hopefully the landowner tags stay.
Enjoy Dallas. The weather should be better than here.