Thread: landowner tags
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Things change, lots of peoples lively hoods are wiped out every day. Funny you don't seem to whine about that. Resources are finite.
What a sad way to view other people’s livelihoods because you want more opportunity for recreation.

And I advocate for all industry in this province, regardless if I have a horse in the show or not. Whether it’s forestry, oil and gas, mining, tourism, trapping, farming or trucking, I want everybody to be able to utilize the resources we have available to us to feed our families.

That’s the difference between us, I care that your family has food on the table and you can provide for them. Never in a million years would I reduce myself to a bottom sucking level where I’d think it was ok to tell somebody “Things change, lots of people’s livelihoods are wiped out every day” and think nothing of it because I want more opportunity to pursue my hobby.

You should be embarrassed! If I ever said something like that my old man would knock the stupid right off my face ! God dam embarrassing to think so lowly of how another man feeds his family with dam hard work!