View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I really don't know why people are so upset. Look at the roster for goodness sakes, serious, take a look. Did anyone really expect this team, composed of, Brodziak, Chiasson, Gambardella, Kassian, Khaira, Lucic, Puljujarvi, Rattie, Rieder, Spooner, and Yamamoto, to a make the playoffs? Those guys, combined, as in all 11 of them, had 89 goals last year. So, essentially, lines 2, 3, and 4 are combining for one goal a night.
Best post on this thread. Just because as a fan I think they are a joke roster, doesn’t mean I’m bein negative likeothers here have said. My gawd people!! Be realistic! Look at the skill level on the ice.

As for firing Chia, sure fire him! But the GM sitting at his desk has nothing to do with a roster that won’t try and has no heart. It will take 2-3 years to undo the Chia years. That’s not being negative that’s being a realist...