View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
My post count is definetly getting up there, probably a few hundred on the 6.5’s but for the most part I’ve been trying to post factual information.

I’m not a Creedmoor fanboy, as far as 6.5’s are concerned there are other long actions I would prefer but it does deserve recognition for what it is. To say it’s nothing more than a shiny marketing scheme just isn’t true

Ya, the memes are funny no matter which side of the fence you’re on.
I do think it’s far overdone on the hype, which has nothing to do with my feelings about the cartridge and it’s abilities, just the everlasting “praise the lord it’s finally here, the end all of cartridges has arrived” garbage. It gets old, especially with the recent influx of biased information introduced on three different threads when all three could have been easily put on this one. That being said, outside of your natural defence mechanisms, these issues have very little to do with yourself directly. I suppose most of us have lumped you, chuck and Stinky into the same boat, right or wrong as it may be. Your post I quoted off of is all valid and appreciated,,, cheers