View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Can’t you at least come up with a cute meme or simple comment? Well, I guess you have the simple comment part down pat.

It’s all fine and dandy to poke fun but there comes a point when you start to sound foolish. I’m open to valuable information, and I’ve been posting facts, you and your buddy seem to be hooked on cute memes, insults, and stories of bullets sliding boars across the ground...

If you can answer any of my questions that would be great, but if a meme and cheap shot is the best you can come up with well I guess your still getting your post count up
You of all people should not talk about getting you post count up, 3 threads about the 6.5!! And you gotta admit, that meme was funny and i merely commented on that fact and i never posted the meme so attack him
and he is not my buddy, never met him before, my boar story was put there just to add to the foolishness of the thread, I was hoping you would have caught that. What I have learned from this thread, however, is the importance of ft lbs to the people with common sence so it has not been a total loss, so thx for enabling the format for others to bring that quality information forward,,cheers