View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
Urban..i was told I cant keep up with the conversation too. If you dont drink the kool aid i guess your simple. If we dont want to buy one Kurt there’s no reason to get upset about it because others understand the advantages of other calibers and choose to use them is pointless.
Did you read his post? It only shows he doesn’t understand the advancements they used in its design. It’s fine not to buy one, but denying the facts because of personal feelings is rediculous. I never said it was the best cartridge, but to try and make a point he said I did, and really I could care less about that, not my problem. I also said the advancements were subtle and small, but they do exist, that’s just the facts and if that upsets you guys then again, not my problem.

Let me ask you this,

Do you understand the advantage of shooting heavy for caliber bullets? If you do, let me know what it is.

Do you understand the advantage of a 30 degree shoulder? If so please let me know.

Do you understand the advantage of a fast twist rate? If so please let me know.

Do you appreciate cheap and available ammo over the counter? If so let me know.

Do you like having readily available quality brass for reloading? If so let me know.

Yap yap yap koolaid, I hear it all the time and 99% of the time it’s coming from people who don’t understand bullet design.

There is a reason it’s so popular, whether most guys realize it or not is another question, but some guys do. If that upsets you, you better get the Kleenex out now because they’re selling like hot cakes. I’d be willing to bet that the 6.5 Creedmoor will be the top selling cartridge in North America, if it already isn’t. It’s new, it’s shiny, and it’s very well designed.