View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:40 AM

Is it spring time yet.

Yuppers, come to the forum with an idea of acceptance, then strive for inclusion.

Not 1 thread,,, but lots of them that went to the way-side like this one SC.

One would think that your idea of teaching people has run its course my friend.

You even stated on another thread that such and such are good rifles,,, then you attempt to distance your self from the pack because your numbers tell you so.

Give it a rest my friend, your not winning any friends on this forum acting like a know it all.

Good luck teaching us all your wisdom when you've drawn lines of separation between others and your self.

One would think that this is the best practic to educate friends that are on this forum to share in the good times of "ALL" as we allow our fellow brothers and sisters to choose what best works for them.

Don't think for one minute that your the only person on the planet that has access to all the numbers and math.

It's no wonder that people just look at a gun and buy it to go hunting, big waist of time spent babbling like a broken record over and over day in and day out.

Take a breath and relax SC.

A wize friend on this site suggested that it might be wize for me to "Not" be that Guy,,, Ha. Let's say that this was the wake up call I needed.

Better to include then place lines of separation on all social media sites and in public.

I don't know this for sure,,, but I get the drift of it.