Thread: Creedmoor
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Look at the rifles shown on the link I provided. That sniper/tactical/chassis type of rifle , is what the want to be snipers are drooling over. Do an image search for the WSMs, or the 26/28 Nosler, and you will not see those platforms, because they don't normally work well in those platforms.
You missed my point. I listed the other rounds to say that rifles chambered in those cartridges were also sent to all the writers and crates of ammo were available to all the industry types at Shot Show,no different than the CM. I know that for an absolute fact because I watched videos and read reviews on all the cartridges I listed. From what I saw, they received EXACTLY the same push as the CM.

Also, I am still looking for all the"extra marketing" the CM supposedly received.

Maybe, just maybe, Hornady is scratching where people are actually itching with the CM.

Chuck asked for flaws. I know a thing or two about this, and I don't think there really are any; certainly not many. I think it is a good low recoil hunting round, just like many similar rounds.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk