View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Banned

do organizations generally evolve with the times?....stay current....etc. etc.? look how much back pedalling....i mean....changing the catholic church has had to do over the time to survive? gay marriage might be the next one they have to swallow or some shizzo like that but you get the point...

they aba is stuck in a time warp or something, hellooooo, 2010 coming up....for real

definition needs to be changed...fine, why isn't aba working to have that done? to benefit all of hunting in alberta and promote growth etc. and be 'modern' and 'current' and you know....getting with the times?

it seems obvious a definition good for one time period might not fit another time period and time to evolve....if thats all we gotta do is change a definition then this should be easy....who's fighting this again? oh yeah...the aba....

all i have to say is thank god for fuel injection....sure glad we got past carburators in modern motoring....

i get this whole 'crusty stubborn old bast__d' stigma in my head about this whole stance.....like i said before....why does alberta have to be the last to 'get it'? why cant we be forerunners for a change and show the other provinces/states how 'on top' of things we are in the hunting subjects?

we're dinosaurs

brutal

oh yeah, have i directed my frustration at the appropriate agency yet?...

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 09-11-2009 at 02:23 PM.