View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 05:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddy View Post
My GF was using a CBD oil with zero THC. It worked for her anxiety and some minor hip pain. She can't purchase it anymore from where she was buying it. If she uses something with low THC (like 0.8%) will she get the stoned effect (she doesn't want that). And if she takes something with low THC would she be impaired to drive? Or will everyday cumulative use cause her to fail a road side test? She doesn't want to get high but does like the calming effects of the CBD oil.
I’m not certain she would be able to purchase this strain through MedReleaf without a prescription but it’s worth checking. This strain doesn’t get me high because of my tolerance to thc but it may give her a slight buzz. I would look into a pure extract form but do your homework as I’ve heard of lots of cheap knockoffs. I recall seeing similar strains on the government web sight as well.

I use this strain kind of as a preemptive maintenance to keep my old crippled butt on my feet I find if I don’t use either ibuprofen or Cannabis I start locking up in about three days. No one likes that person lol.