View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 06:48 PM

I'm embarrassed that we have 'ambassadors' such as her spreading such an image of Canadians in foreign nations. I'm generally quite gleeful when people face real justice, because its pretty rare to see justice happen here at home (which is part of why we get irresponsible people who travel and make idiots of themselves in foreign lands in the first place)

The video seems to show the male Brit doing the actual spray painting and she seems to be recording the event for self-incriminating posterity so her actions are not as bad as his (provided of course that she didn't take a turn with the Krylon). Still, who the heck has spray paint in the first place when on holiday?

On the other hand it might not be that bad, she looks like a girl who might not mind a long stint in a womens prison......

Who's old enough to remember the case way back when there was a big hulabaloo about some US tourist twit who was sentenced to caning in Malaysia for doing something similar?

Last edited by CaberTosser; 10-19-2018 at 06:54 PM.