View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReed View Post
If you're doing everything by the book, you wouldn't be in court fighting reasonable grounds
No but someone has to finally put up a fight.
It is like saying, if you have nothing to hide why don't the cops have the right to just stop by your house for a inspection? Well if your not hiding anything then why not?
Where does it end?
Someone(maybe) got tired of it and had the cash(assuming) and decided to fight it, now there is president, and now the local fish cop, needs to actually do what was written into law(not what they believe is law) and have reasonable cause to pull you over.
Now I have no clue what went on in this case. But I have been pulled over many times during hunting season, I want to look at your gun, tags, licences, check over my truck, give me a grilling about the blood in the box from a few days ago, and basically I have to prove that I did not do anything wrong, before I can continue on with my day.
Now in all these cases, I did nothing wrong, just happen to be driving past a fish and wildlife officer.
I got pulled over because it was hunting season and I was driving slow and wearing camo(could have been anytime of year, it is my normal colors)
Just my 2 cents