View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
If they have such an emotional connection to their pets they should keep them home or in their yard. Any pet at large is against the law. Feral cats are a huge problem and they get shot. Dogs at large that pose a threat to livestock get the same. If the critter is your pet keep it home. No excuses.
We have had issues with neighbours dogs coming on our property and starting fights with our dogs in the past. Fortunately our dogs can hold their own and we have never needed to go to the vet but there has been blood drawn.
One call to the neighbors letting them know their dogs will be shot and problem over.
These neighbors have had dogs impounded for being at large more than a few times but they just don't seem to get the message.
One is a mastif one a Doberman, and a choc lab. All three are aggressive.

Pet owners need to keep tabs on their pets
Brother from another mother.
Some people seem to think anything written online is a recipe or manifesto of how things must be done. Good grief.

I agree. Keep your fur bearers in your yard. And letting your dogs bark all day and all night is just awesome. Thanks for that. Also I know the difference between a shiny well fed affectionate collar wearing kitty and a trash cat that is obviously feral. I live in a town with 80 houses. One neighbour trapped 30 cats in just over a week.

Some just don't get it, do they?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....