View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
From a legal standpoint, 6mm has been the standard here forever
Would I use one? Never in a million years
There’s better choices
Same thing with a creedmoor, why would I use one if there’s other calibers that are better? I get it, you don’t like recoil. It bothers you. I get that. I have agreed with you and think they are good for practicing and for the wives/daughters/ girlfriends. The recoil sensitive people. But when it comes down to crunch time I will always prefer a little more performance. That’s just me.

I understand why you went with the creedmoor with your nula.
Those things are crazy light! Having a larger caliber wouldn’t be fun to shoot nor would it probably be very accurate (boot ya like a mofo)

I just don’t know why your proclaiming that the creedmoors, Grendel’s and 22cf’s are unquestionably all around big game killing machines. I know you think your pretty good at everything. So why do you think some newbie can shoot as well as you can? Or make sounds decisions and shot selections like you do? The problem is that they won’t. They will go on this site and see that guys like you chuck and sc can do it. So they can do it to.

I know I’m not going to change your mind haha
The minimalists don't understand that a bit bigger is always bit better when on the subject of bullet terminal performance. They try to make a bit smaller appear a bit bigger and that doesn't work , regardless of their experience trying to
prove otherwise.
From this thread I see they tailor their choices according to minimum recoil, less powder consumption, lightweight rifle and cheaper ammo.The better marksmanship angles they like to play is a pretty weak card that can best be played outside the BG hunting relm.

Shoot as big a cartridge as you possibly can and go hunting.