View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
I read it all. Did you happen to notice he doesn't try long bombs with it? I never once suggested it would be good for long range hunting, don't be one of those guys who makes up absurd scinarios to try and fit into your agenda.

There would be two different types of people working the gun counter, guy who have experience with a 223 and guys that don't. Neither would recommend the 223 for long bombs. The guy that has experience would explain things like southernman did, and the guys with no experience would say it couldn't kill anything.
“All the 6mm are much better choices, and I think for most regular hunters, this is a sensible place for a light big game rifle,”

Ether I misinterpreted this or....

And for the record I never once brought long range shooting into the conversation but since you did, do you honestly think people wouldn’t try it? Look at the other thread about using the 6.5grendel at 900+ yards. SD this BC that, little bit of math and the internet says it’s good to go. Now a days key board time seems to mean more then trigger time and everyone’s an expert.