View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 11:30 AM

I have petted C Nobles very nice well behaved pit. With my left hand. He maybe did not notice it was my left hand only, but the reason is my knife is always in my right pocket and harder to get out with my left hand.
I have never been attacked by a pit but have seen enough damage and death to know that they are an unpredictable breed to the point that they are predictable and should not be in society.
If there were pocket shotguns we could legally carry in Alberta I would not be so against the breed. Maybe. Look at that, I am slowly leaning toward CC. Can you believe it?
I always wonder how the parents of the babies killed by their own pitbulls ever get past that day? Or their dog killing another person's baby or loved one.
It happens there is absolutely no denying it.
A pitbull owner may say after looking at the following picture 'only 254 deaths caused by pits, that's nothing compared to.......' but the truth is 254 direct families were devastated and how many times that destroyed?

This link is from a Trial Lawyer firm, not wiki by the way.

https://www.friedlrichardson.com/dog-attacks-by-breed/

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....