View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick284 View Post
I’ll throw my theory into the mix.

The game time in Nipewan was 7:30 or 8:00PM
The collision happened just before 5:00pm

This I know that for 7:30 games in the AJHL the teams are at the rink for 5:00PM(some even earlier). Were the Bronco’s running a bit late? Even for an 8:00PM game I’d say they were at least 30 mins behind schedule. If this presumption proves correct, I think the bus was doing a tad over the speed limit.

Secondly, the truck driver was greener than grass. I’d say he blew a shift accelerating from the stop sign.

The bus driver likely calculated that the truck and trailers would have cleared the intersection in time, but the blown shift likely upset his mental calculations, and well we know the rest.
I never even thought about the truck driver blowing a shift easy to do with that load and not knowing the truck.
How I feel is the Police are having a hard time determining actual fault. The swarms of Racist people have already made up their mind in the situation.
They want blood for the driver and the owner.

The owner has to keep rolling, he has bills to pay like anyone else. Yet he is ridiculed for trying to keep food on his table and roof over his head. Yet the Bus company never had their operating certificate suspended pending investigation.

I have never heard of company being suspended indefinitely unless they had sever violations prior to and or including for the accident until the investigation is completed and fault found. This does not seem to be the case.

Until the facts are known we wont know.
I feel ashamed at all the racist comments made about the driver and the truck owner here and on other sites.
Absolutely sickening,