View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lclund1946 View Post
For your information I actually got a copy of the print of the chamber reamer that Cooper used to make your 20 Tactical. The tolerances are virtually the same at +/-0.001" diameter so I likely know more than you do about your 20 Tactical chamber. I got case capacities of the Dakota brass from others and the COL of your loaded round from you so my drawings are quite close. I actually knew the Magazine length of the Cooper Mag so would never have stated that your round would not fit in it as you claim. What I did state was that your round would not fit in a Saami length 223 magazine which is 2.26". Everything I said was factual and everything you keep harping about is a pigment of your imagination. I don't know what your problem is and don't really care but it seems to get in the way of every good conversation that we get going like this thread.

ALL SAAMI SPECED RIFLES ARE MADE THE SAME OR THEY ARE NOT SAAMI SPECKED RIFLES PERIOD. ALL WILDCAT CHAMBERINGS ARE MADE TO THE SPECS THE DESIGNER AND REAMER MAKER DETERMINE. IF SOMEONE HAS THE THROAT OR FB CHANGED THEN THEY ARE NO LONGER THE SAME AS THE SAAMI OR ORIGINAL DESIGN AND SHOULD NOT BE STAMPED AS SUCH. The 17 HH is a Saami Cartridge and the rifle to rifle/ load to load differences are what we have been discussing. I do not want anyone to get the impression that the throats are different, as you suggested, so please post factual information or refrain from posting.
You did state quite plainly that my loaded round would not fit in my magazine, , so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, by assuming that you simply forgot posting that, as the only other option is that you are lying, rather than admit your mistake. Your attitude on this forum is no better than your attitude on the other forums, you want to play the victim, that is being picked on, but the truth is that you are the instigator, rather than the victim.