View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I know nothing about running a business? Gone through many failed businesses? Same one for over 30 years, sport.
You have gone beyond utter arrogance to completely ignorant now.
I had a reply for when you went into your ignorant shot against my parents for price fixing and your crap about knowingly breaking the law and statute of limitations, but knew it would fall on deaf ears because you would never believe that prices are set by head office, not the Manager of the station.
You should stop your crap now. It is beyond tiring and boring. And I am getting real tired of your insults and insinuations of legal wrong doing.
Hmmm. Again. You spout insults and insinuations against an entire business demographic yet have ignored facts.

Arrogance and ignorance are interesting words thrown from a glass house.

Some businesses have the price set by the brand company. Some are set by the individual retailer.

Neither scenarios suggest collusion nor price fixing nor gouging. You say you own a successful business. Maybe your just insular to general business concepts then.

It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin