View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloszz View Post
Why is anyone surprised? Everything is expensive in Canada and no one even does anything. I mean you go to a lot of countries and when people are unhappy about something, they show it by going on strikes, getting aggressive etc. Here y'all are too happy about everything and too scared to offend someone. price of gas is 1.21 Euros in Austria right now and their hourly minimum is 8.27 euros so about.... $11.58 CAD. My family is paying $2.23 USD a gallon in the Houston area so that is approx $.78 USD. Feeling screwed yet? A gallon of organic milk I paid $3.48, and here a gallon of organic milk at Costco is like $8.78.

Things are getting bad in Canada, that's why so many immigrants who escaped their terrible countries are returning cuz this is getting worse than where they came from.

I am not insinuating anything but the countries of the Former Soviet Union seems to have nice prices. Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia and Ukraine. Average price there right now for gas is approximately $0.55 CAD. If they can do it, so can we!