View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowierjp View Post
Did you watch the State of the Union address? He just highlighted some of his accomplishments along with some other amazing Americans.

If your eluding to his administrations effectiveness as not accomplishing much in his first year, you need to understand The United States is s democracy. If you want to see sweeping changes you might look to dictatorships. Bills need to pass various organizations in the govt. that's a good thing. Prevents dictatorships.

If you don't think his or his Administrations agenda and vision of America is a good thing. Well, stay here.
Yes, I'm saying I'm glad his inability to get along with anyone has prevented him from passing bad legislation. I feel like someone more competent with the same beliefs would have got a lot of draconian stuff accomplished but luckily due to Trump's incompetence the damage will be limited.

The state of the union address is just propaganda where Trump tries to take credit for stuff he had nothing to do with. This is the guy who tried to take credit for worldwide airplanes deaths decreasing, he is pretty shameless about his spin.