View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
Agreed -Firearms regulations and restrictions do not protect society.. it was a misguided attempt to appear like protection an ended up as a bad joke. That is reality. As is implementing major Laws that are not enforced as they should be. I agree with that as well. That's why all my guns are locked up... to protect society from the misuse of my firearms. However, I'm glad they made me do that as I can really see the difference in firearms misuse out there.
As I said previously, I'm not FOR gun control any more than anyone else on here. It's just that I don't see the need for the super high capacity magazines everyone seems to want. To add to the numbers of those types of firearms to appease a relatively small number of actual users doesn't make sense to me any more than I would agree with packing - other than in special circumstances. Those limitations (like speed limits) don't hurt anyone. Having large capacity firearms readily available anywhere and everywhere has the distinct possibility of doing society more harm than good. We live with full auto restrictions, why not large cap. magazines as well.?
The want vs need argument is as illogical as the others.