View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 12:34 PM

I am not sure how the bankrupt logic that paid access/hunting somehow has anything to do with stopping trespassing.

It's like saying registering guns will prevent gun crime.

I think its been fairly obvious to most good hunters in Alberta there has been a serious increase in slob hunters. Also, its been fairly obvious that a great deal of land has been locked down.

It is definitely creating tension out there, but if you think you can buy your way to the front of the truck hunting convoy I am sorry but you are mistaken.

Every good hunter in Alberta should belong to a hunters lobby. That lobby should be pushing, more importantly than any other issue - an increase in provincial enforcement of existing laws & an increase in the fines associated with breaking those laws.

We basically have the provinces playbook - as they will do to us exactly what they did to the ATV guys. We need to get out ahead of this problem because as we saw in the last two years - when the government decided to put ATV's in its crosshairs, it was too late to call for more enforcement.