View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly 12 View Post
Exactly, we are adults driving vehicles, carrying guns. By this time in our lives it goes without saying that you need permission to hunt on private land even if it's not posted, that's common sense. Losers who don't care about getting permission and just went anywhere, making decent permission asking hunters pay to hunt wouldn't stop th bad ones. Hunting is expensive enough without having to pay more, I would love to have the money some folks have on this forum. To hunt on a couple weekends a person gets off from work would be pointless to pay. Just remember if they are going in without permission, they will do it regardless unless the law changes for poachers.

Oh wait I have the answer..... Decriminalize poaching and truss passing!!!, a lot less offences.... that's what we are doing with everything else which is crazy!!!
I don’t know what will curtail the trespassing. Paid access won’t. Giving the landowners more power to wrap the offenders rifle barrel around the trespassers head might.